Intro to Becoming a DailyDoseMD Contributor!
The goal of DailyDoseMD is to provide our readers with content that is interesting, humorous, educational, informative and fun for all! This unique medical blog is designed in a way for you, the writer, to Network among other Physicians. It’s sole purpose is for you to gain recognition to your writing, therefore we encourage you to write as often as you would like. We will do our best to promote your content and help to market your name. There are two types of writers: “Guest Contributors” and “Main Contributors”. DailyDoseMD does not guarantee publication for Guest Bloggers. ‘Guest Bloggers’ are not featured on the Home Page of the Website, and only write one article or write from time to time. DailyDoseMD does guarantee publication for Main Contributors, which are writers that contribute on a very regular basis. If you are featured as a ‘Main Contributor’, your Bio and Photo will be listed on the main Home Page of the website and can be removed at any time by the owner of the Website’s discretion. We do not pay Guest Bloggers or Main Contributors for contributing to DailyDoseMD. You can however use DailyDoseMD as a publication reference for your own needs. You must be registered with DailyDoseMD to Contribute as a Blogger.
By submitting a blog post to DailyDoseMD you agree to the following terms:
• A bio for your Blog – photo, name, and a brief description.
• Your blog will feed into our Home Page Blog Feed
• We market each new blog posts on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn
As a DailyDoseMD Main Contributor, you agree to provide us with the following:
• All contributors must have ‘Joined’ DailyDoseMD. If you have not – go to DailyDoseMD.com and Join today.
• Linking: Please use the links in your text or provide the web address in parentheses if you care to reference another website.
• Images: Provide us with at least one image to include with the post. At Least One image is required. The more the Merry. If they are photos from another website or a photographer – supply appropriate credit information. It must be an image that you are legally allowed to use/share. Images MUST be a ‘jpg’ file. If you refer to products – please include those images as well. By contrbiting an image, your explicity provide DailyDoseMD with permission to use the image in future promotions and publications.
• Social Media: Where possible, you agree to follow DailyDoseMD on Facebook, Twitter and which ever Social Media Site you are a member. Please provide your social media pages for us to reference and promote.
• Marketing: You agree to market your DailyDoseMD posts via your website, email to your contacts, and/or social media outlets.
• Comments: Review incoming comments and provide us with any responses/updated you want to add to your blog post.
Blog Content is Essential:
• Formatting – use #’s and bullets to make your advice/points quick and easy to digest, unless you are writing an article.
• Try to add value, insight, and depth to your writing. Provide information and a unique perspective on topics pertaining to your specialty from your point of view.
• Keep your posts brief. Short, energetic postings are easier to read, and easier to write!
• Make sure you are using correct grammar and spelling.
2. SUBMISSION: In submitting your article, you are granting us a perpetual, royalty free
4. REPRODUCE: DailyDoseMD may reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify,
5. PLAGIARISM: I understand that plagiarism is the act of submitting work that, in part or
7. REVOKE: DailyDoseMD can revoke acceptance of the article for publication.
8. EDIT: I understand that DailyDoseMD may edit my article to correspond to our editorial